Skee-Tex Ultralight Tuff
The all new Skee-tex Ultralight Tuff Boot is designed mainly for work and leisure such as fishing, angling, agriculture, farming etc. They protect against cold and wetness; providing full isolation from the surface. EVA footwear is extremely durable, waterproof, water resistance, protects against low temperatures and is superlight which assists comfort during wear. All our boots have removable lining with a stiffer insole in form of a sock. This allows the lining to be easily removed and washed. This means that the product can be kept clean.
- Water durable: Closed-cell foam, non-water-absorbing, moisture-proof.
- Rot resistant: Seawater, oil, acid and alkali durable; antibacterial, safe, odorless and non-polluting.
- Shockproof: Good flexibility and anti-hardening; excellent shockproof and cushion capability.
- Heat preservation:
- Excellent heat insulation, anti-cold, non-frosting and insulation enduring capabilities.
- Sound insulation: Closed-cell foam, good sound insulation capability.
We currently deliver to the UK Mainland and most countries throughout Europe. Delivery prices start from as little as £1.00 depending on the item being ordered. We currently deliver all UK orders over £100 FREE of charge. For all UK orders under £100 we charge a single delivery fee regardless of the number of items ordered. For All non UK delivery prices we will quote on order.
We have a returns and refunds policy which entitles you to return the goods to us for either a refund or replacement. For more information please see our Shipping & Returns page.